Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply
New Poll

The Battle, For Shiiram Malis
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 26 2016, 02:10 PM
When a girl keeps a promise, she never breaks it.

(Topic coming in 3 seconds.)

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Jacen Solo
 Posted: May 26 2016, 02:16 PM
You don't love me, you never did!

The first order came to Jaaku.
Kylo Ren sent out his storm troopers and x-wing pilots to fight.
However, it was not the junk dealers he was fighting, because that would be stupid and silly.
It was The Dark Consul that tried to take away his crown. Kylo's crown was not an actual crown, it just means he's leader of the dark side and a reincarnation of Darth Sidious, but less Sidious and more his grandfather, Darth Vader.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 26 2016, 05:02 PM
Advanced Member

The night was so black the darkness hummed. Shiiram sat near picture of his beloved wife. A soldier who was about 19 walks into the room. Shiiram looked him over and smiled," Commander Amado, my friend, I have a job for you... be my wife's bodyguard." The commander agreed and then exited the compound. Shiiram eyes lacked over the room and fell short upon incoming X-wings. He smiled, that fool apprentice want to engage a sith Lord that is why more powerful than he is, so be it.

It was good that his wife was so tactical and overly cautious, because he brought anti air guns with him. The AA guns rose from the sand and fire upon the ships. Breaking the formation as well as destroying a few. Shiiram walk up to his Dark Centurion Leader, "when will the Juryoku be ready to fire on this location?" Shiiram asked
"On this location?! But sir?" He said
"Make it happen soldier but only at 12% strength" he replied calmly.
"Ohhh... yes sir" the dark soldier turned and start to call it in.
PM
^
Benethor Crosbur
 Posted: May 26 2016, 05:10 PM
Advanced Member

Benethor lands his starfighter on a sand dune not far from the battle. His mission was to provide overwatch and intelligence for the troops in battle. He then had to hunt down their commander, Kylo Ren and either capture or eliminate him.
PMEmail
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 26 2016, 07:21 PM
Advanced Member

The AA canons metal was white hot. The shadows of the Dark Consul receded and rose, the battle looked to waving in his favor. An unknown variable landed in the arid dunes in the north. Little did anyone know that this was the beginning of the Second Sith Wars. Shiiram smiled with a maniacal undertone. The flames burned over the restless sands, and there was no peace. The onslaught was followed by the massive counterattack. Pressing the First Order units back to north.

" Sir, Juryoku is will be ready in 12 minutes. " The soldier said.
"Good.. Good but we will another problem... granted a weaker problem... that dastard that fought me on my wedding day..." Shiiram said
" Gwyn told me that he is the Champion of Odrec!" The Soldier said
"Impossible, The true lord of House of Spring died at the hands of The Hollow King, Abbra. The fool should waited for backup... plus, real Ben was blindingly fast. Benethor Crosbur is not Benny! Benny would tear him up!" Shiiram said.

A radio called for support to the west, Shiiram moved to support that group. When he arrived he came upon the stormtrooper penning the Legionnaires down. Shiiram unsheathed one of his sabers. "Gortu, guide me back to my family." He said under his breath. An insidious calm wept over him. He began to kill his enemy's opposition, Kylo Ren was know fight a two front war.
PM
^
Benethor Crosbur
 Posted: May 27 2016, 07:15 AM
Advanced Member

Benethor receives word from the commanders that a force sensitive was seen on the battlefield. It wasn't a Jedi. He asked if they were wielding a red crossguard saber. The commanders said no. Benethor knew exactly who it was. "I'll look into it. Push up to these objectives and take them. You'll cripple enemy communications." He sends them images of the buildings and investigates the force sensitive.
PMEmail
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 27 2016, 10:39 AM
Advanced Member

Shiiram carried one of soldier to safety. "You okay soldier?!" The Darth Lord.
"Yes..." the soldier said hard of breathing.
"No, you are not." Shiiram handed him a gun and cover him in stones," Snipe now."
"Yes sir!" He replied

Shiiram came back to his camp, where he was greeted by the Hologram of Gwyn. "Tell me where you the one that order this idiotic firing on Jaaku." Gwyn said rubbing the arch between his eyes.
"I was." Shiiram
"Listen, I didn't design that thing for you to get yourself killed by it. Besides if you do this the Rebels and First Order will recognize us an serious enemy and they will come for you, Dark Consul." Gwyn practically shouted.
"Let them come... I am the most powerful sithlord... currently." He said with a laugh.

He could feel the variable moving closer. He prayed that it would take him a long time to get there.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll