Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply
New Poll

The Lord of Cinders
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 12 2016, 05:50 PM
Advanced Member

"We got your hands on the Juryoku's hard data before the Rebel has a chance to learn of our plans." The Legion captain said. A legionare saw Jaina Solo. "Enemy contact... Fire"
PM
^
Jaina Solo
 Posted: May 13 2016, 07:09 AM
Feisty

Jaina flew the falcon, she left a note for Benethor Crosbur back in anoth.

Dear Benethor,

Lady Alyssum has been kidnapped. Shiiram is not who we think he is!

-Jaina

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 13 2016, 02:10 PM
Advanced Member

A light Centurion fired an anti air artillery Canon, made with Nabooian steel. It hit the left thruster and causing it to come down.
"Consul Malis." A legionnarie said
"Yes." He said looking up from his studies of the planet.
"It appears a rebel Jedi has appeared." The Legionnarie said," I am fear that my men might have difficulty subduing the Jedi... Could you intervene?"
"I will, is the data retrieved?" Shiiram asked
"Yes, my lord but we have not located the key." The Legionnarie said in response.
"I understand, where the Jedi?" The Darklord said as he put on his white robe and hammered gold mask.
"Surround by a squad in quadrant 7" He replied.

Shiiram head to the given location.
PM
^
Jaina Solo
 Posted: May 19 2016, 01:41 PM
Feisty

Jaina felt the engine go out, she pulled put on the controls. She need to land it, and time was pressing. She landed nearly unscathed and jump out of the cockpit. She grimaced Jaaku was just like she remembered. Out of the corner of her eye she saw troopers line up to shoot at her. Adrenaline shot through her and the calm sensation of battle flowed through her body. She drew her lightsaber.

There's hope in front of me, she thought.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 23 2016, 02:52 PM
Advanced Member

He looked at the little girl on the roof of her ship. He did recognize her from rebellion forces. He didn't under the complexities of the situation but he sheathed his blade. She was obviously not a threat or she didn't know about Juryoku
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll