chatbox

updates
Its 20988, The very descendant of Padme Amidala is searching for a sith lord, DARTH CAEDUS. Meanwhile sidious's clone is making the sith stronger, (or trying to.) Can the Jedi Order of the New Republic help stop the dark side? or will the jedi Order end FOREVER? That's not all, remember how Luke Skywalker defeated Jabba the hutt? There are no more Hutts and very few Toydarians, but there is a new kind of race: Yuuzhan Vong. The Yuuzhan Vong is trying to invade the galaxy. Princess Leia Organa/Solo and Han Solo's children are trying to stop this. They get a group of friends from the jedi order. Can they save the galaxy? Starwars (SW) is AU jcink website that is +13. Sw needs more members, and needs to be updated a lot. Plus, rp is fun, we would love it if you can join. We are also looking for staff, my general MOD is gone often and i cannot update it alone. Neither can she.

events

staff

credits
Thanks to: Crystal, Kismet, Lauz, and Fallen. Affiliates here!| RPADS
| Wolf Out jcink forum|Gallifrey Stands|
index , plot , rules , face claim , other claims , application , advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

The Unseen, |OP|
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 9 2016, 10:32 AM

played by Bagels
61 posts • Offline

Ambitious, Calm
White
Neutral

application shipper

Honestly, the Galactic Congress was a humongous step for Shiiram. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think he could make it here. Altamira was just shy of being really far away, instead it was just far away. But even though it was a momentous day for him, he was called to be reprimanded for his growing military forces that had laid seigh to his entire sector. Some them had succumbed to his military might. Be that as it may he was not worried but he was really concerned about was that the Jedi would feel his presence. He was concerned to be Darthlord Malis, especially by his sector. He focus on the force, and made to where has unseen by force eyes. Today, he wasn't a Darthlord he was just a cocky dictator.

"I am here, to be reprimanded." He said laughed as he entered the chamber.
PM
^
Jacen Solo
 Posted: May 9 2016, 11:50 AM

played by Kylo Ren, Fallen
7 posts • Offline

Depressed, Angry
Red
Sith

application shipper

Kylo heard a voice. "I see you apprentice, your name's Shiiram, you want power like me. Come now, let me see your face, for I am here to train you into becoming a master." He said.

Then he conitued, "Welcome to the dark side."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 9 2016, 12:21 PM

played by Bagels
61 posts • Offline

Ambitious, Calm
White
Neutral

application shipper

Shiiram wasn't amuzed by this apprentice. He knew about Darth Bane's law. He grimaced, and spoke in a hushed tones using the force, so the Kylo was the only one in the room that could him," Foolish boy, I am not a novice and nor I am blind the nature of the force." He turned back towards his prosecutors and smiled, displaying Palpatinian humility.

"Forgive me... My Lords... Continue you are reprimanding. But you know as well as I can not pull out of Damermisa or Ghoktu." He said, and smiled they couldn't touch him. Maybe he was the reincarnation of Palpatine. I had several checkmates in his band, to the point that his meeting was a formality.

"Any objections?" He said because there wasnt going to be one.
PM
^
Jacen Solo
 Posted: May 10 2016, 06:16 AM

7 posts • Offline

Depressed, Angry
Red
Sith

application shipper

"No, but again I welcome you to the dark side." Kylo stood up and lightened up his lightsaber. "This saber is the newest of the galaxy, it gives me more power, now let me see yours!" Kylo said as he blocked himself with his three sided saber.

"And if you want to duel, neither of us can be killed."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 10 2016, 12:05 PM

played by Bagels
61 posts • Offline

Ambitious, Calm
White
Neutral

application shipper

Shiiram, Lord of Cinders, slight amuzement in this man interruption was completely gone now. But, he stage a moment of fear making him appear to everyone that he wasn't a Lord of the Sith. "Oh my please don't kill me.... "

He composed himself and stood," I am afraid I must be leaving, Altamira is on the verge of victory in Flanen." He turned and walked out of the congregation. He placed his hand on one of his eldersabers, as a safety measure. But he wasn't worried soon the First Order would begin warring with the Empyrium; and the second Great Sith War would begin.
PM
^
Jacen Solo
 Posted: May 10 2016, 12:49 PM

7 posts • Offline

Depressed, Angry
Red
Sith

application shipper

Kylo looked at him awkwardly. "You need a trainer! You must find your way to the dark side! I can be your master, for now, I can show you the way."

Kylo pressed the button and his blade went back into the hilt.

"So we will meet again, young apprentice, if you must leave so quickly."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 10 2016, 02:59 PM

played by Bagels
61 posts • Offline

Ambitious, Calm
White
Neutral

application shipper

Empyrium soldier runs to Malis," Lord, we've won, and it has been completed!"

A smiled gleamed across Shiiram's face and he spoke using the force to Kylo Ren," It is you who are the apprentice, you have nothing to teach me, because you are blind. When are ready to truly learn the ways of the force and come and find me."

He relexed his hand from his blade, and he sighed at the foolishness of the young apprentice. The Empyrium soldier gestured for him to follow. Shiiram smiled at him, and soldier did the same. Shiiram wasn't feared or loved by his mem, but he was respected. After they got a some distant from Kylo and the Congress.

"My Lord! The rebels have entered are quadrant, they ask for save passage and rest on Altamira." The another soldier said in a rush.

"Grant it." Darth Mali's said, "I will talk to the cmanding officer."

He glanced up at the sun," War is almost upon us, and our "Death Star" is fully operational."
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll