Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The ship
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 12 2016, 01:33 PM
When a girl keeps a promise, she never breaks it.

Alyssum awoke.

Seeing Shiram, she asked sleepily, "where am I?"
Not knowing right away that she was chained to a cot.
Her vision blurred, and she fell back to sleep, drugged.

When she awoke, again, she was in a wedding dress. And she knew it, so she sat up, "What the fu-?" She caught herself. "Sorry, that was not ladylike, but what am I doing in this beautiful astounding dress!?" Alyssum asked, confused.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 12 2016, 02:28 PM
Advanced Member

Shiiram backed the fool that locked up and walk over," Honestly I don't know. I kidnap you a take you on a vacation. You have been work hard. And i thought-- " Shiiram's dad and brother knocked him out.

Shiiram's dad, Adren, spoke to her," Hey there, I am so about all of this... Call it an arranged marriage. You would be s great Queen for my boy."

His other brother undressed him and put a tux and locked him in. He then injected him with the toxic. "This way so guys can hangout until the marriage." His brother, Gywn laughed.
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 12 2016, 02:35 PM

Aly was speechless.

She really didn't know what to say.
Finally, she spoke, "a wedding... Huh? Sure..." She mumbled in agreement.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 12 2016, 04:15 PM
Advanced Member

Shiiram came to after an hour, and looked around his energy was zapped and his hatred was boiling. I looked over to his right and saw Aly , he realized that he looked pitiful in front of her. He tried to light left on fire to melt the metal. He turned to looked at her and said," You alright?" He wasn't able to make a flame.
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 13 2016, 04:53 AM

"Yes of course," she lied. "But why did you kidnap me?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 13 2016, 02:21 PM
Advanced Member

Shiiram could be seen as a the worst "evil" Lord ever. He blushed and suddenly he was 8. "You have been work really hard as of late, and we haven't talked (in person) in months. I wanted to take you on vacation... And then propose to you there." He silenced close to the end of his sentence," I guess now is as good of a time as any.... Alyssum Lillian Raeleigh, Queen of Naboo, Queen of Anoth, Light Consul, and hopefully soon Empyress of The Empyrium, will you marry me?"

He scrambled and knocked out a ring, made with supreme prejudices. Everything she wanted in a ring and more. "Despite, being lock up and want you to decide."
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 16 2016, 06:14 AM

"Yes, only if you will help me." she replied, with a sincere tone.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 16 2016, 12:45 PM
Advanced Member

A smile sent across his face, and true an moment of happiest followed. He waited patiently for her request. The moment flew by like hour. What did she need from him?
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 16 2016, 01:15 PM

The wedding started. Gwyn, Shiiram's brother, was playing 'here comes the bride' on the keyboard. Aly wrapped her hands around Shiiram's neck, and danced with him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 16 2016, 03:24 PM
Advanced Member

"Well Mrs. Malis, you look as beautiful as ever." Adren said with a crooked smile. He walked over and place his hand out, every move he made was political. He was careful and ever word he formed with careful spoken. As they danced, he leaned over and whispered in her ear," I'm sorry, this all I could do to protect you. A internal War seems to be brewing and the House of Winter, your house, seems to be the cause. There is an usurper in your midst, be wary my daughter." He kissed her on the forehead and hand her back to Shiiram who eager awaited her. He was smiling at her but he could sense her turmoil.
PM
^
Benethor Crosbur
 Posted: May 17 2016, 03:48 AM
Advanced Member

Benethor had found out where Alyssum was. Shiiram too. He scouted the wedding from a nearby building with Jaina and Jacen.
PMEmail
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 17 2016, 06:16 AM

Alyssum took Shiirams hands, and kissed him on the mouth, only because HE liked it and she was trying to keep herself calm. However, she didn't know that she was being watched. And by the look on Shiiram's face, Aly assumed he was too caught up in enjoying their wedding, he might've been too busy to notice. Either way, it was an assumption, and she stayed calm. She continued to dance with him and continued not to notice.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 17 2016, 08:57 AM
Advanced Member

Every soldier of the House of Winter seemed to be a fan and support of Alyssum. Her enemy would be a politician. They seemed to wrap at her feet like snakes, on thing keeping them from striking was her husband and her loyal soldier. They didn't want to incur the wrath of a sith Lord, his magnatude. They also didn't know she was a Jedi. But the soldier of the Consul of Light weren't going to let happen to her.

"Seriously?What is the matter." He asked In that moment he felt a force that he met before... two. He couldnt tell if it was hostile. He grimaced, "It is appears that we have wedding crashers." He wielded the Eldersaber, and a double blade that disconnect to make two lightsaber. One side is black and the other is white.
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 17 2016, 02:04 PM

"Now wait a minute darling," Alyssum sensed this right away.

She stood up to a microphone.

"Friends, come join this wedding on this lovely day, for you, Beneth- er-"

she cleared her throat. Crosbur was in disguise as neutral, as a smuggler. If she gave out his name, everyone else would know.
So she continued.

"-Ben Chaff, is loyal to me, and have always been. You too, wife of Ben."

She quickly pulled Shiiram aside, "Between you and me, that's Benethor Crosbur, and Jaina Solo. And if you tell your guards and everyone else, then they'll die, and so shall I!" She whispered.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 18 2016, 01:47 AM
Advanced Member

Every moment counted, he begin to think quickly how could he get his wife's friends off the ship. Lucky their were a different building, so he hatched the plan to fight them. Push them into a teashops and it would on Aldereen . But first he had to find him, Benethor was no novice. He checking building after building looking as stereotypical evil sithlord as possible. Finally he felt a presents, he draws his sabers
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll