chatbox

updates
Its 20988, The very descendant of Padme Amidala is searching for a sith lord, DARTH CAEDUS. Meanwhile sidious's clone is making the sith stronger, (or trying to.) Can the Jedi Order of the New Republic help stop the dark side? or will the jedi Order end FOREVER? That's not all, remember how Luke Skywalker defeated Jabba the hutt? There are no more Hutts and very few Toydarians, but there is a new kind of race: Yuuzhan Vong. The Yuuzhan Vong is trying to invade the galaxy. Princess Leia Organa/Solo and Han Solo's children are trying to stop this. They get a group of friends from the jedi order. Can they save the galaxy? Starwars (SW) is AU jcink website that is +13. Sw needs more members, and needs to be updated a lot. Plus, rp is fun, we would love it if you can join. We are also looking for staff, my general MOD is gone often and i cannot update it alone. Neither can she.

events

staff

credits
Thanks to: Crystal, Kismet, Lauz, and Fallen. Affiliates here!| RPADS
| Wolf Out jcink forum|Gallifrey Stands|
index , plot , rules , face claim , other claims , application , advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Crown of Snakes
Remaia Vantori
 Posted: May 20 2016, 02:58 PM

played by Bagels
5 posts • Offline

Envious, Decietful
Green
Jedi

application shipper

Remaia was annoyed with Adren. He order her to be the right hand to the Light Consul, otherwise known as Mrs. Malis. "Hello Mrs. Malis."
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 27 2016, 07:04 PM

played by Aly
218 posts • Offline

calm and happy or upset and depressed
Silver
Jedi

application shipper

"Why, Hello!"

Aly saw the female warrior that sided with Shiiram.
"You must be Remaia, right? And do call me Alyssum, please."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Remaia Vantori
 Posted: May 27 2016, 07:16 PM

played by Bagels
5 posts • Offline

Envious, Decietful
Green
Jedi

application shipper

She smiled under her veil of hatred. The seat of the house of the winter belonged to only Aldraas or her. "Did you know the Aldraas, the one people have been calling the true queen behind your back?" She said, and then cover her mouth, " Sorry, I didn't meant to say that. But, she was the strongest jedi I ever seen. She defeated me in the battle of Orceas, I was impressed with her commanded and power." Remaia eyes fell short on her on purpose to make her fell small.

"But my lady, You are probably stronger right... mean you are married to the head of the house of Summer." she said smiling," I see him sometimes walking with a picture of you.... he is a really powerful guy.. and a real bad man!"
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 27 2016, 07:28 PM

played by Aly
218 posts • Offline

Silver
Jedi

application shipper

[MATURE POST]

Aly saw her, yet she needed training. She did not want Remaia to know that she was actually weak, so therefore she said,

"Oh hell yeah, I'm stronger!" Aly said.

Alyssum was a pretty good liar, so she was kind of bragging and lying at the same time.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Remaia Vantori
 Posted: May 27 2016, 07:42 PM

played by Bagels
5 posts • Offline

Envious, Decietful
Green
Jedi

application shipper

"I see..." Remaia said, she stopped. Remaia feared the Aldraas. Aldraas was possibly the strongest jedi she had ever seen and if she is stronger than her then she is not to be trifled with. " You look it Aldraas... in a really weird reincarted way. You see she died after Battle of Corren VI."

Remaia was like a viper, but she didn't want to bite just yet. She was waiting to when the High Queen was the weakest... maybe during pregnancy. Gwyn walked in," The room, Well if it is not my Sister in Law."
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 10:01 PM

played by Aly
218 posts • Offline

Silver
Jedi

application shipper

Aly smiled, but she sensed something dark. She smiled at Gwyn, and winked.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Remaia Vantori
 Posted: Feb 16 2017, 12:16 PM

played by Bagels
5 posts • Offline

Envious, Decietful
Green
Jedi

application shipper

Gwyn smiled back waiting for a response, and he glanced at Remaia," Ah Remaia, did you prepare that tonxic I asked for?" He said nicely. Remaia smiled back. She ran back to the kitchen and recieve a glass of medinicine that looked like distilled wine. "if I want to destroy the Empyrium I have to do it for the inside. Starting with the House of Autumn. " She thought.
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 07:09 PM

played by Aly
218 posts • Offline

Silver
Jedi

application shipper

Alyssum was pregnant. she couldn't believe it. she was weak too, unlike her ancestor, padme. she lie down on the couch and fell asleep.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll