Site Plot
SW is a Star Wars role play site based on literally every episode that George Lucas, J.J. Abrams, Rian Johnson, (and whoever is going to direct the ninth film,) created. This site is also helpful for creative writing skills and whatever academic you choose. Science for the stars and planets, English for the role playing, Math for creating equations and helping others who suck at it, and the history of star wars. Enjoy! (Academics are NOT REQUIRED.)

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome to SW!, A starwars rp site.
Phoebe Sadler
 Posted: Aug 9 2014, 08:02 PM

Unregistered
Credits:
Member No.: 0

This plot is actually about every scene in Star Wars hence the name in the link (episodes). The plot you read before was my complete 7th grade self who didn't know what she was talking about. Now i'm in 11th grade and know a lot more than i did back then.

Starwars (SW) is AU jcink website that is +13. Sw needs more members, and needs to be updated a lot. Plus, rp is fun, we would love it if you can join. We are also looking for staff, my general MOD is gone often and I cannot update it alone. Neither can she. and its no word count. Its easy peasy mac and cheesy. However, you do need an app, but its still very easy.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll