chatbox

updates
Its 20988, The very descendant of Padme Amidala is searching for a sith lord, DARTH CAEDUS. Meanwhile sidious's clone is making the sith stronger, (or trying to.) Can the Jedi Order of the New Republic help stop the dark side? or will the jedi Order end FOREVER? That's not all, remember how Luke Skywalker defeated Jabba the hutt? There are no more Hutts and very few Toydarians, but there is a new kind of race: Yuuzhan Vong. The Yuuzhan Vong is trying to invade the galaxy. Princess Leia Organa/Solo and Han Solo's children are trying to stop this. They get a group of friends from the jedi order. Can they save the galaxy? Starwars (SW) is AU jcink website that is +13. Sw needs more members, and needs to be updated a lot. Plus, rp is fun, we would love it if you can join. We are also looking for staff, my general MOD is gone often and i cannot update it alone. Neither can she.

events

staff

credits
Thanks to: Crystal, Kismet, Lauz, and Fallen. Affiliates here!| RPADS
| Wolf Out jcink forum|Gallifrey Stands|
index , plot , rules , face claim , other claims , application , advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

THE NIGHT CLUB
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: Jan 25 2015, 05:01 PM

played by Aly
216 posts • Offline

calm and happy or upset and depressed
Silver
Jedi

application shipper

Alyssum walked into the night club. she seemed calm. she wanted red wine but didnt havs any cash. she sat down exaughstedly.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 11 2016, 03:41 AM

played by Bagels
61 posts • Offline

Ambitious, Calm
White
Neutral

application shipper

Shiiram was exhausted and he was looking to bring a girl home, but it had to be something real. In general he liked ambitious, strong, and secretly nerdy about something or another. He saw a girl sitting with out a drink.

"Can I buy you something?" He said
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 11 2016, 06:17 AM

played by Aly
216 posts • Offline

Silver
Jedi

application shipper

She smiled at him. Somehow she recognized who he was, and she didn't trust him, but liked him. "Sure." She said with politeness.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 11 2016, 07:25 AM

played by Bagels
61 posts • Offline

Ambitious, Calm
White
Neutral

application shipper

He sighed this girl was totally not his type, but she would do. But something about her made him hungry, in almost in s animalistic way. Glazing into her eyes, he could see desperation. A concept he was a kin to. As a boy, Shiiram was a slave on his home place, the scares from the whip still grace his back. Shiiram remember this for a moment and then he decide to be someone was not.

He start to display Jedi like behavior. "Soooo where are from?" He said carefully as the first wine hit the table.
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 11 2016, 11:06 AM

played by Aly
216 posts • Offline

Silver
Jedi

application shipper

"I am queen of Naboo. I was born there and am the only one left." She replied, smiling on the outside. Yet a deep sadness overwhelmed her from her past.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 11 2016, 12:03 PM

played by Bagels
61 posts • Offline

Ambitious, Calm
White
Neutral

application shipper

"Naboo, huh? I knew a girl from Naboo... A Jedi ." He took a big swig of a non alcoholic beverage as if it was alcoholic. " She help defeat the Lornas and Verpus."

He paused when she said that she was the last one. "The Last Nabooite..errr.. Nabooian... Hmmm yea. Or the last of your royal family?"
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 11 2016, 02:31 PM

played by Aly
216 posts • Offline

Silver
Jedi

application shipper

Alyssum looked at him "Well, Darth Malis, I believe you know me already." Then she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek after taking a sip of wine.

"And yes, everyone in Naboo is dead, except me."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 12 2016, 10:26 AM

played by Bagels
61 posts • Offline

Ambitious, Calm
White
Neutral

application shipper

"I do." He smiled, and then passionately kiss her. " But it is fun to pretend huh?" His smile faded slightly," Not to mix business in our few hours of pleasure, but I send some refuges to Naboo. So, you won't be Queen without country anymore....if that is OK with you. It is only about 45,000 people."
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 12 2016, 11:20 AM

played by Aly
216 posts • Offline

Silver
Jedi

application shipper

"I know, I saw on the cameras. Weren't they either slaves of tattooine or homeless village people?" She asked, "And I was thinking, we could start dating? A queen cannot live without a king, well some can, but I think a more supreme leader will do."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 12 2016, 11:56 AM

played by Bagels
61 posts • Offline

Ambitious, Calm
White
Neutral

application shipper

"I thought we already were, Consul." He smiled msichievely," but she have to keep out if sight of the Empyrium. Which by the way the meeting will take place on Naboo. But that is enough on work huh. Let's taklk about vacation, it has been a month since we met in Naboo and we both been working on the Empyrium we need a break."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll