Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Add Reply
New Poll

Sealed Memories, (Benethor Crosbur)
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 24 2016, 09:56 PM
Advanced Member

The windows fogged over and the air was toxic. Gwyn used his force to lift up a clump of lava and he poured it over a lightsaber. The air apprehended his sense. He could help but remember all the kids in the slave houses, one in particular... Benethor. Benethor might remember the hell he walk through, but Gwyn remembered . They could him Benethor, the Champion of Odrec.

Odrec was the slave house where Shiiram, Gwyn , Neko, Vorok, Thimsena, and Benethor grew up in. Each of them were gifted in the force. Gwyn, Benethor, and Shiiram were the most gifted. Gwyn was noticed for his power; Benethor was acknowledge for his speed; and Shiiram was noticed for his control and mastery.

>>>>>>>>Flashback to Odrec<<<<<<<<<

The whipped cracked, it's snap was the only alarm clock they had. Gwyn played the father, got everyone really to work. Thimsena was the little girl young that was 9 years old. She was sickly and it was getting harder and harder for her to breath. The darkest was coming for her, her fever was worsting and she at the point of cough up blood. Shiiram was used his mastery of the force to ease her pain but not much else.

It was 2:00 in the morning, she grabbed Gwyn's fingers and held it tight. Unable to sleep Gwyn watched his first children die with out her known. The seconds felt like hours, but regardless she expired by 2:01. And then where was 5, Gwyn ordered his brother to burn her body in when they awoke.

At lunch the 5 kids thought about their position and mourning the lost of their dear friend. " Those dastards!" Neko said, with a tear in her eye.
"Why did she wake us for her final moments?" Vorok said in shock.

Gwyn pulled Shiiram and Benethor aside.

>>>>>>>>Odrec Memory I Complete<<<<<<<

He turned and saw his last kid, Benethor.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He said with a shaky voice. He assumed all the die accept Shiiram. "I ask you here because I want to become your master. I need to finish what I started I ,Gwyn Kaer the Titan of Suundel, will train you to take my place." He pulled out his Electrostaff and turned it on. "Do you accept?"

Gwyn was the last Jedi Master on Altamiria, and the House of Fall Patriarch. He felt that Benethor was the only possible choice. Benethor Crosbur was going to Shepard an new era
PM
^
Benethor Crosbur
 Posted: May 28 2016, 11:22 AM
Advanced Member

Benethor thinks back to the days of Odrec. Him, Shiiram, Gwyn, Neko, Vorok and Thimsena. But then 6 became 5 when Thimsena died. He mourned her his own way. He helped Gwyn look after her from time to time. He remembers the day Gwyn asked him if he could train him.

-FLASHBACK-

"Yes I do." He said to Gwyn. He pulled out one of his lightsabers. The blade extended to show a purple colour. "Just to go easy on you, I'll only use one."
PMEmail
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 28 2016, 10:28 PM
Advanced Member

>>>>>>Flashback Odrec Memory II<<<<<<

Vorok's outrage was heating up and it seemed her could not be quailed. A guardsman knocked on the cell as if to say,'be silent' but Vorok wanted to show his defiance. But all was for naught when he fell silent. Gwyn looked back at Vorok to see a saber through he is chest.

A moment of silence felled the air and then a rally under a unexplained leader. Benny started a uprising on the -20 floor. In order for them to escape they need to reach floor the first. But the 4 were not interested in freedom, they wanted vengeance.

Neko was sweet on Benethor, she had also had been but she was rough so Benethor was dense to the fact. Neko, laster to be known as Neko the Kingslayer, was a key general in Benethor's cause. Gwyn protected his 'son' with a blade he stole him an officer.

The battle fared for days, by day 36 they were at floor -12.

>>>>>>Memory Completed<<<<<<<

Gwyn looked at his student," it has been all time. I thought you died, after Grinder dropped you from that building. " He walked and hugged him. "How did you survive? Nevermind that I want you to continue your train with me! Are you ready, my son."
PM
^
Benethor Crosbur
 Posted: May 29 2016, 10:46 AM
Advanced Member

Benethor hugs Gwyn. "I'm ready. What do you have in mind?"
PMEmail
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 31 2016, 01:40 PM
Advanced Member

>>>>>>>>Flashback to Odrec Memory III<<<<<<
From the shadows the a crippling force appeared, like a spider dropping from it's web for an easy snatch. Many died to see the light of day, but only few exited. But the 4 were not happy with just escape. They want to cut the diesase at its source. Grimrear, the Hollowed King was visiting the facilities.

Up marched 65, armed to the teeth in destructive gear. They came the stairs not in the name of vengeance but in hope of a new leader Benethor. They came to the roof where Grimrear sat in bothered by the fall of his slave camp. He turned and faced the Lightning Usurper.

The two met in combat, Benethor was strong pressing the high King back but he did not feel secure in his own position. The hollow King press to solder two points and he felt weak. Down came the blast from the king's sword for a mere child to take that force is impossible. He was rendered on unconscious. The Hollowed King was victorious, he restrained the usurper followers and then stabbed him and then dropped him from atop the building.

The sunset on the "death" of the third. Niko's tears hit the floor, she didn't know what to do. The words she spoke were unintelligible and gibberish her mind was broken. Gwyn's heart grew cold and solitary. But the unnamed child, later named Shiiram, felt anger and vengeance. He yanked to guard's lightsabers from them. Two blades ignited and a new battle. The boys eyes turned red and rings formed around his eyes. This time the Hollowed King was so lucky and won marginally but had to retreat.

The Altamirians found a new usurper to guide them to salvation. Neko and Gwyn looked over the side of the great fortress and looked upon the dropping body of the young Lord. The people tried to grab him for the windows but to no avail.

Odrec became the base for the revolution and renamed Hu'sam. The Two became high generals and the High lord took the name Shiiram meaning fire.

>>>>>>> Memory Completed<<<<<<<

Gwyn looked over his old student, and laughed,"You look tough! But I can see you have forgotten my teachings. You used to be fast but now you seem to forces on power like Neko did." He looked at the lava. " I am going to teach you to Epys Ra, the fighting style of the Jedi of Altamiria, before they were wiped out by the Hollowed King. When I am done with you can run on that."

He pointed to the lava.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll