Title, 6.6.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.5.14
Place important news or updates here, and let everyone know what is going on in the forum and new events to join in on.

Title, 6.4.14

Title, 6.3.14

Title, 6.2.14
Title, 6.1.14

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The ship
Benethor Crosbur
 Posted: May 18 2016, 05:19 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2yvjrcy.jpg
30 Posts
2-January 15
Co-Admins (jedi)

Benethor Crosbur is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Jedi

He feels the same dark presence that he felt back at the palace. "He's here. I'll hold him off, you two find Alyssum and get her out of here." He senses that Shiiram is no stranger to the Jar-Kai tactic. Despite having mastered the art form, he knew that he was in for a fight. He remembers one of the lessons his Master had taught him back when he was an apprentice. "Never underestimate the Sith. One wrong move and it could be the last thing you do." He draws both of his sabers and waits for his opponent, preparing himself.
PMEmail
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 18 2016, 06:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7l9LFNf.gif
216 Posts
13-February 14
Admin

Alyssum Raeleigh is currently Offline!

Alyssum yelled for her husband, "Shiiram darling, wait!"

She continued yelling.
"Whatever you do, please don't kill them! Or I will die!"

Aly finally caught up with him and grabbed his torso.

"I love you," she sobbed, "I love them! Please don't- I want peace... I WANT PEACE!" she screamed. "Don't let that dark side of yours control you, come back to me please, darling! Please..." She broke into tears.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 18 2016, 09:20 AM
N/A
61 Posts
6-May 16
Co-Admins (dark)

Shiiram Malis is currently Offline!
Current Mood: Neutral

"Get control of yourself , woman!" He used the force to speak to her. "I have no interest in hurting them or you, but I can't seem weak and you can't seem involved." He gently pulled her out the room and closed the door.

"Tell me, Mr. Crosbur have faced a true sith?" He asked , while standing perfectly still. Suddenly, Light started breaking until the only lights left was a straight light between Benethor and him. He saw his goal 40 feet to the left of Benethor. He knew Benethor did understand him because he thought he was evil. This is good, if his plan to save his wife's friends and going to work that have to be imposed or a little of afraid. Unlike Kylo, Shiiram is a full realized old school sith.

He grimaced and rise his dual sided blade up. It was time he played the part. He adopted a wiley smile," After I am finish you I will then go after you friends..." the word were disgusting in his mouth but it was true. After he pushes Crosbur in he has to do the same to the other. But he kept up appears. His gold mask glistened from the light radiating from his sabers. "Come on then... I don't have all day."
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 18 2016, 01:07 PM
216 Posts
13-February 14
Admin

Alyssum pulled out a dagger, and aimed it towards herself.

"Put the saber down Shiiram, or this wedding will have been for nothing!"
she screamed.

"Ben, get out of here! Run!"
She yelled.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 18 2016, 03:17 PM
N/A
61 Posts
6-May 16
Co-Admins (dark)

Shiiram turned and squinted his eyes at her," Seriously." He fired electricity from his fingers knocking it out of her hand. "DON'T DO THAT... MAN!!!" he shouted. He disconnected his blade and flung himselve towards the enemy. He swung a volley at him, trying to push him back as fast as possible.
PM
^
Benethor Crosbur
 Posted: May 19 2016, 04:12 AM
30 Posts
2-January 15
Co-Admins (jedi)

He activates both of his sabers and sharply clashes sabers with Shiiram's. He then forces Shiiram to back up against the wall. "That didn't quite go to plan, did it?" he says to Shiiram. He then proceeds to back away towards Alyssum, keeping his sabers drawn and one of them pointed directly at Shiiram, keeping his eyes on him. "Are you ready to go?" he asks Alyssum.
PMEmail
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 19 2016, 07:30 AM
216 Posts
13-February 14
Admin

"Benethor, i must explain, that there is no need to rescue me. " Alyssum said.

"Malis LIKES me. Only if you two would get along, then this would have never happened! Now go down a garbage schute."

Alyssum beckoned to him. "You will be safe there."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Benethor Crosbur
 Posted: May 19 2016, 08:41 AM
30 Posts
2-January 15
Co-Admins (jedi)

"HE is a Sith Lord. I am not risking another friend falling to the dark side. Why do you think I came here for you? My family were slaughtered by the Sith. That Sith was a close friend of the family. Shiiram is related to that Sith Lord and he is here to finish the job."

He shows her the only picture of his family that he had. In the picture was him, his parents, his two siblings and the close friend. They were celebrating his 4th birthday. The day he became an orphan. "I've met Shiiram before. Back then, I was only a child. He came round to help my father fix his speeder."
PMEmail
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 19 2016, 10:48 AM
N/A
61 Posts
6-May 16
Co-Admins (dark)

Benethor was good, but this fight was like if Ben Kenobi decided to fight Darth Sidious. Shiiram is on a completely different levels, but Shiiram was restraining himself for the sake of his wife. It was time to ante up, and go full Lord of Cinder on him.

Flame surround them in a huge circle, seperating them from the Light Consul. He used the force on Benethor sending him flying into the transport pod and he just after him. He kept him busy with the flames of the aftershock. He pressed the button and closed the blast doors behind him.
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 19 2016, 11:14 AM
216 Posts
13-February 14
Admin

Alyssum grabbed the dagger that Shiiram knocked out of her hand, and stabbed herself.

If they were scaring her, then it was her turn to scare them.

Warm blood dripped down her abdomen.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 19 2016, 03:10 PM
N/A
61 Posts
6-May 16
Co-Admins (dark)

"What the hell?" Shiiram said in his righteous fury. "Gwyn, deal with this fool Jedi, I have a more important thing to deal with." He picked up his bride and stopped the bleed and fled the scene. Gwyn picked up his electrostaff and pressed in the coordinates. "Hey dude, sorry about this but I have to do what my brother says. Don't worry dude, I do this all the time so it won't kill you. Please, Shiiram is not a bad guy... cut him some slack." He pressed the button and the pod & Benethor took off. Before he did Gwyn wrote his number on the blast window,"If you would like to hangout sometime."
PM
^
Alyssum Raeleigh
 Posted: May 22 2016, 06:32 PM
216 Posts
13-February 14
Admin

Alyssum fell into her husband's arms. "I love you Shiiram, I'm sorry." tears streaked down her face. "I won't ever do that again. I-" she cut herself off and kissed him with delight, "I was horrified is all." She said.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
Shiiram Malis
 Posted: May 23 2016, 01:58 PM
N/A
61 Posts
6-May 16
Co-Admins (dark)

"I am just glad you are alright." Shiiram said with a sound undertone. He cleaned her up and sighed in relief. He wanted to spend the rest of his life her. He didn't understand how she could be so reckless. He needed her Naboo needs her. An urge came over him. He kissed her back with a extreme amount of passion.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll